- The Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Serbia and the Government of Moldova on the abolition of visa requirements for citizens of the two countries, will enter into force on August 6, 2015.
Citizens of the two countries, holders of valid biometric passports, are exempted from visa for entry, exit and transit through the territory, as well as to stay in the territory of the other side, in the period up to 90 days within a period of 6 months from the date of first to entry.
- The Government of the Republic of Serbia adopted on 18 of June 2015 the Decision on visa free entry to the Republic of Serbia for holders of national passports of State of Kuwait, State of Qatar, Sultanate of Oman and Kingdom of Bahrain. The Decision entered into force on 30 of June 2015.
This Decision is not applicable to holders of Alien's Passports or Laissez-passer delivered by those countries.
- The Government of the Republic of Serbia adopted on 30 October 2014 the Decision on visa free entry to the Republic of Serbia for holders of foreign passports having a valid Schengen, UK and other Member States' visa, or visa of the United States of America, and for holders of foreign passports having residence permit in the countries of the Schengen area, EU or the United States of America.
This Decision was published in the "Official Gazette of RS", No. 119 of 31 October 2014 and entered into force on 8 November 2014.
This decision is not applicable to holders of Alien's Passports (Vreemdelingenpaspoort), issued for traveling purposes to non citizen residents. They still need a visa to enter the Republic of Serbia.
Other useful information:
- Entering Republic of Serbia
- How to obtain the visa for RS
- Visa regime
- Information for Foreigners
For further information, please contact Consular Section of the Embassy.